2009年成考高中起点升本、专科招生全国统一考试英语标准预测试卷(三)(六)
2011-01-23 09:09:27 来源: 作者:[标签:作者] 【 】 浏览:1155次 评论:0
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员、事业编、教师等考试资料40G!
io transmitter be dropped from a satellite

C.manned trip to Mars should be started at once

D.more money should be collected for the scientists

参考答案: B

a rubber ball containing a radio transmitter be dropped from a satellite

----------------------------------------

1、 提示:sharon肚子痛去看医生,医生问她当天饮食,她说中午吃的面条、沙拉,还有一个大桃子,并说桃子有点生,医生断定这就是病因,并劝她休息一下,以后别吃生东西。 (D——doctor S——ShaIDn)D:51 ?S:Well,I couldn’t sleep last night.D:52 ?S:I''ve got a pain here.D:Let me examine you.Does it hurt here?S:Ouch!D:53?S:For lunch I had n00dles,salad and a large peach.I didn’t haVe any supper except a piece ofbread.D:Was the peach ripe or green?S:A bit green.D:I think that may be the problem.Nothing serious. 54 . 55 three times a day and you willbe all right soon.I advise you not to eat green fruit in future·S.0K.Thanks a lot.G00d.bye.

参考答案: 51.What can I do for you52.What’s wrong/What’S the matter with you53.What did you eat yesterday54.You’d better have a rest55.Take this medicine

51.What can I do for you52.What’s wrong/What’S the matter with you53.What did you eat yesterday54.You’d better have a rest55.Take this medicine

----------------------------------------

1、 根据所给内容写一篇100词左右的英文短文,谈谈看电视对少年儿童的不良影响。文中应含以下内容:1.电视成了人们生活内容的一部分,少儿节目甚多。2.看电视对儿童产生不良影响。 a.有些电视内容儿童不宜。 b.看电视有损眼睛。 c.看电视时间长影响学习。3.看法:社会要关注:家长、老师进行关注指导。

参考答案: watching TV has become a part of onr life.There are many programmes for children to enjoy.But many people think it is harmfid for children to watch TV.First of al 1.soIne programmes are not good fnr children.Second.television does hal‘m to children’S eye—sight.Third,if children watch TV too long each day,
Tags:成人高考试题 成人高考真题 成人高考试卷 责任编辑:w48225117
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】【评论】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
上一篇2009年成考高中起点升本、专科招.. 下一篇2009年成考高中起点升本、专科招..

相关栏目

最新文章

推荐文章

网站客服QQ: 960335752 - 14613519 - 48225117