高考省级导航

全国 A安徽 B北京 C重庆 F福建 G广东 广西 甘肃 贵州 H河南 河北 湖南 湖北 黑龙江 海南 J江苏 江西 吉林 L辽宁 N内蒙古 宁夏 Q青海 S山东 山西 陕西 四川 上海 T天津
     X新疆 西藏 Y云南 Z浙江

2015年高考真题含答案—英语(重庆卷) Word版(二)
2015-06-10 22:36:44 来源:91考试网 作者:www.91exam.org 【
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员、事业编、教师等考试资料40G!
lo Jenny, can I see Ms. Lewis?

____. I’ll tell you’re here.

A. With pleasure   B. Never mind       C. You’re welcome   D. Just a minute

【答案】D

二、完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)

请阅读下面两篇短文,掌握大意,然后从1635各题所给的四个选项(ABCD)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项的标号涂黑。

A

When Alice was sixteen, I was the one who wanted to run away from home. It was  16 to see the changes coming over her. She skipped school, and refused to communicate. I tried being firm, but it didn‘t  17. I saw a dark future for my once sweet daughter.

One school day Alice returned home very late. With a quarrel in view. I was surprised to see Alice was  18.

“I hope I did the right thing, Mom,”“Alice said. I saw a cat, all bloody but alive. I  19  it to the vet’s(宠物医院), and was asked to make payment  20 . As I couldn’t reach anyone at the phone number on the cat’s tag(标牌), I had to pay the bill.”

In the following days, the owner still couldn’t be  21. Alice paid the vet to continue treatment. I grew  22: what if the family had simply left the cat behind?

A week went by. A woman called to speak to Alice.

“She is at school,” I said.

“You have a  23 daughter,” she said, apparently in tears.

Her family had just returned from abroad, and got a (n)  24 from the vet. Their cat was recovering, thanks to Alice’s  25. “We can’t wait to hug Cuddles again,” she sobbed.

Upon her return home, Alice was filled with  26 at the news. So was I. I learned through another woman’s eyes that my daughter was still a good person despite her  27 teenage years. Her warm heart would surely guide her in the right direction.

16. A. pleasant              B. painful                C. unwise                D. inspiring

17. A. remain                B. match                 C. appear                D. work

18. A. annoyed             B. amused              C. worried               D. interested

19. A. carried                B. followed             C. returned             D. guided

20. A. monthly              B. honestly             C. generously         D. immediately

21.A. trusted                 B. contacted           C. persuaded          D. satisfied

22. A. active                  B. rude                   C. anxious               D. proud

23. A. pretty                  B. grateful              C. wonderful           D. curious

24. A. apology              B. invitation           C. message             D. reply

25. A. suggestion          B. donation             C. encouragement D. help

26. A. love                    B. anger                  C. regret                 D. joy

27. A. troubled              B. long                   C. boring                D. quiet

答案解析:

16. 【答案】 B

[考点] 形容词 感情色彩

17. 【答案】D

[考点]动词 前后动作顺序必须保持一致

3. tried being firm 尝试严格点but 转折指出女儿逃学,拒绝交流,我尝试严格点,但是没用,所以选work 起作用

18. 【答案】 C

[考点]形容词 感情色彩及其搭配

19.【答案】A

[考点]动词  搭配

A.携带       &n

Tags: