高考省级导航

全国 A安徽 B北京 C重庆 F福建 G广东 广西 甘肃 贵州 H河南 河北 湖南 湖北 黑龙江 海南 J江苏 江西 吉林 L辽宁 N内蒙古 宁夏 Q青海 S山东 山西 陕西 四川 上海 T天津
     X新疆 西藏 Y云南 Z浙江

2017年高考英语真题(新课标I)(四)
2017-06-09 20:53:49 来源:91考试网 作者:www.91exam.org 【
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员、事业编、教师等考试资料40G!

D. Cover the hole with the plastic sheet.

35. When a solar still works, drops of water come into the cup form          .

A. the plastic tube                                      B. outside the hole

C. the open air                                               D. beneath the sheet

第二节  (5小题;每小题2分,满分10) 

根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。

If anyone had told me three years ago that I would be spending most of my weekends camping. I would have laughed heartily. Campers, in my eyes, were people who enjoyed insect bites, ill-cooked meals, and uncomfortable sleeping bags. They had nothing in common with me.     36    .

The friends who introduced me to camping thought that it meant to be a pioneer.    37    We sleep in a tent, cooked over an open fire, and walked a long distance to take the shower and use the bathroom. This brief visit with Mother Nature cost me two days off from work, recovering from a bad case of sunburn and the doctor’s bill for my son’s food poisoning.

I was, nevertheless, talked into going on another fun-filled holiday in the wilderness.   38    Instead, we had a pop-up camper with comfortable beds and an air conditioner. My nature-loving friends had remembered to bring all the necessities of life.

39    We have done a lot of it since. Recently, we bought a twenty-eight-foot travel trailer complete with a bathroom and a built-in TV set. There is a separate bedroom, a modern kitchen with a refrigerator. The trailer even has matching carpet and curtains.

40     It must be true that sooner or later, everyone finds his or her way back to nature. I recommend that you find your way in style.

AThis time there was no tent.

BThings are going to be improved.

CThe trip they took me on was a rough one.

DI was to learn a lot about camping since then, however.

EI must say that I have certainly come to enjoy camping.

F. After the trip, my family became quite interested in camping.

G. There was no shade as the trees were no more than 3 feet tall.

第三部分 语言知识运用(共两节,满分45)

第一节  完形填空(20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30)

阅读下面的短文,从短文后各题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

While high school does not generally encourage students to explore new aspects of life,college sets the stage for that exploration. I myself went through this  41  process and found something that has changed my  42  at college for the better:I discovered ASL-American Sign Language(美式手语).

I never felt an urge to  43  any sign language before.My entire family is hearing,and so are all my friends.The  44   languages were enough in all my interactions(交往).Little did I know that I would discover my  45    for ASL.

The   46    began during my first week at college. I watched as the ASL Club    47    their translation of a song. Both the hand movements and the very   48    of communicating without speaking   49  me. What I saw was completely unlike anything I had experienced in the   50   .This newness just left me   51   more.

After that, feeling the need to   52   further, I decided to drop in on one of ASL club`s meetings. I only learned how to   53   the alphabet that day. Yet instead of being discouraged by my   54   progress,I was excited. I then made it a point to   55   those meetings and learn all I could.

The following term, I   56   an ASL class. The professor was deaf and any talking was   57   . I soon realized that the silence was not unpleasant.  58   , if there had been any talking, it would have   59   us to learn less. Now, I appreciate the silence and the   60   way of communication it opens.

41. A. searching           B. planning                        C. natural                   D. formal

42. A. progress                     B. experience                       C. major     &n

Tags:
】【打印繁体】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
下一篇2017年江苏高考英语真题及答案

网站客服QQ: 960335752 - 14613519 - 791315772