高考省级导航

全国 A安徽 B北京 C重庆 F福建 G广东 广西 甘肃 贵州 H河南 河北 湖南 湖北 黑龙江 海南 J江苏 江西 吉林 L辽宁 N内蒙古 宁夏 Q青海 S山东 山西 陕西 四川 上海 T天津
     X新疆 西藏 Y云南 Z浙江

2017年天津高考英语笔试真题及答案(二)
2017-06-09 13:12:46 来源:91考试网 作者:www.91exam.org 【
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员、事业编、教师等考试资料40G!
she had not only 125 pounds, but also raised $25,000 for homeless children.

23    by her story, I created the As We Heal(痊愈), the World Heals    24    . My goal was to lose 150 pounds in one year and raise $50,000    25   a movement founded 30 years ago to end hunger. This combination of healing myself and healing the world 26     me as the perfect solution. zxx.k

27    I began my own personal weight program, I was filled with the fear that I would

28    the same difficulties that beat me before. While the    29    hung over my head, there were also signs that I was headed down the right     30   . I sent letters to everyone I knew, telling them about my project. It worked perfectly. Donations began    31    in from hundreds of people.

Of course, I also took some practical steps to lose weight. I consulted with a physician(内科医生), I hired a fitness coach, and I began to eat small and   32     meals. My fund-raising focus also gave me new motivation to exercise     33   .

A year later, I   34    my goal: I lost 150 pounds and raised $50,000! I feel that I’ve been given a second life to devote to something that is    35     and enormous.

16.A.add             B. mix                        C. kill                  D. share

17.A. diets          B. drinks                    C. fruits               D. dishes

18.A. height        B. ability                           C. wisdom           D. weight

19.A. temporarily B. recently               C. seriously         D. secretly

20.A.ideal    B. extra               C. normal           D. low

21.A. attended      B. organized            C. recommended D. mentioned

22.A. folk    B. success                   C. adventure      D. science

23.A. Surprised      B. Amused               C. Influenced   D. Disturbed

24.A. project  B. business            C. system           D. custom

25.A. in search of  B.in need of         C. in place of      D. in support of

26.A.scared  B. considered            C. confused               D. struck

27.A. As             B.Until                      C.If                 D. Unless

28.A. get over      B. run into                C. look for         D. put aside

29.A.excitmentB. joy                            C. anger              D. fear

30.A.row      B. hall                        C. path             D. street

31.A. breaking  B. flooding         C. jumping        D. stepping

32.A. heavy       B. full                   

Tags:
】【打印繁体】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
下一篇2017年浙江高考英语真题及答案

网站客服QQ: 960335752 - 14613519 - 791315772