高考省级导航

全国 A安徽 B北京 C重庆 F福建 G广东 广西 甘肃 贵州 H河南 河北 湖南 湖北 黑龙江 海南 J江苏 江西 吉林 L辽宁 N内蒙古 宁夏 Q青海 S山东 山西 陕西 四川 上海 T天津
     X新疆 西藏 Y云南 Z浙江

2017年天津高考英语笔试真题及答案(五)
2017-06-09 13:12:46 来源:91考试网 作者:www.91exam.org 【
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员、事业编、教师等考试资料40G!
. “Bring three cups of water to boil, add mix, simmer three minutes, remove from heat, let stand five minutes.”I have my doubts that anyone has actually followed the procedures strictly. After all, Forced Waiting requires patience.

Perhaps the most powerful type of waiting is the Lucky-Break Wait. This type of wait is unusual in that it is for the most part voluntary. Unlike the Forced Wait, which is also voluntary, waiting for your lucky break does not necessarily mean that it will happen.

Turning one’s life into a waiting game requires faith and hope, and is strictly for the optimists among us. On the surface it seems as ridiculous as following the directions on soup mixes, but the Lucky-Break Wait well serves those who are willing to do it. As long as one doesn’t come to rely on it, wishing for a few good things to happen never hurts anybody.

We certainly do spend a good deal of our time waiting. The next time you’re standing at the sink waiting for it to fill while cooking noodle soup that you’ll have to eat until a large bag of cash falls out of the sky, don’t be desperate. You’re probably just as busy as the next guy.

51. While doing a Watched-Pot Wait, we tend to ___________.

A. keep ourselves busy

B. get absent-minded

C. grow anxious

D. stay focused

52. What is the difference between the Forced Wait and the Watched-Pot Wait?\

A. The Forced Wait requires some self-control.

B. The Forced Wait makes people passive.

C. The Watched-Pot Wait needs directions.

D. The Watched-Pot Wait engages body and brain.

53. What can we learn about the Lucky-Break Wait?

A. It is less voluntary than the Forced Wait.

B. It doesn’t always bring the desired result.

C. It is more fruitful than the Forced Wait.

D. It doesn’t give people faith and hope.

54. What does the author advise us to do the next time we are waiting?

A. Take it seriously.

B. Don’t rely on others.

C. Do something else.

D. Don’t lose heart.

55. The author supports his view by _________.

A. exploring various causes of “waits”.

B. describing detailed processes of “waits”.

C. analyzing different categories of “waits”

D. revealing frustrating consequences of “waits”

绝密启用前

2017年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(天津卷)

英语笔试

II

注意事项:

1.用黑色墨水的钢笔或签字笔将答案写在答题卡上。

2.本卷共6小题,共35分。

第三部分:写作

第一节:阅读表达(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)

阅读短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题。

In the years of my growing up, Dad was strict with me. He made sure I made my bed and did my homework. He would call in advance to make sure there was no alcohol at the party. I got so angry with him for laying down the law. I would scream, “ I hate you!” Dad would yell back, “Good! I don’t care!” Deep down I knew he did.

One time at a party, I drank too much alcohol and got so sick. I said, “ Call my dad.” Next thing, Dad was carrying me to the car. I woke up the next morning, thinking I would definitely be criticised. As expected, I got a roasting, but I now understand why I need discipline.

Dad was 29 when he got his big roles in films. I had an early start at the age of nine with a role in a 1990s TV series, but it wasn’t until I finished film studies that I pursued my career as an actress. Like those early days for Dad, I faced lots of rejections. Working in such a competitive industry, I’ve sometimes thought, “ I can’t do this any more.”

Once, after a trip to Hollywood, I returned to Australia so depressed and spent months in my bedroom painting, listening to Eckhart Tolle’s music and trying to find myself again. Dad sat me down and said,Alice, I know it’s hard, but it’s all about persistence(坚持不懈).

Now I get to work with Dad a lot, which I love. We both passionate about acting, which comes from us being so interested in people. If it weren’t for Dad, I wouldn’t be where I am today. He’s my biggest fan, and when you have that in your life you can go a long way.

56. What rules did Alice’s father set for her when she was growing up?(no more than 15 words)

57. What does the underlined part in Paragraph 2 mean?(no more than 5 words)

58. What did Alice’s father do when she felt depressed?(no more than 5 words)

59. According to the last paragraph, what do Alice and her father have in common?(no more than 10 words)

60. What do you think of Alice’s father? Please explain.(no more than 20 words)

第二节:书面表达(满分25分)

假设你是李津,与你以前的外籍教师Mrs. Green 一直保持联系。近日她来信询问你的近况,请根据以下提示给她回复一封邮件。

1)简要介绍自己的学习和生活;

2)告知你已成为八月底在津举办的第十三届全运会的志愿者,并介绍为此所做的准备(如深入了解天津等);

3)希望她有机会重访天津。

注意:

1)词数不少于100

2)可适当加入细节,使内容充实、行文连贯;

3)开头已给出,不计入总词数。

参考词汇:第十三届全运会  the 13th National Games

Dear Mrs. Green,

I’m glad to hear from you. ______________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________

Yours,

Li Jin

2017年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(天津卷)

英语笔试参考答案

I

第一、二部分(Keyto1~55

1. A    2. C    3.D    4.C    5.A    6.B    7.D    8.A    9.B    10. C

11. D   12. A   13.C   14.B   15.B   16.C   17.A   18. D   19.C   20. B

21. A   22. B   23.C   24.A   25.D   26.D   27.A   28.B   29.D   30. C

31. B   32. D   33.A   34.B   35.C   36.C   37.A   38.B   39.D   40. C

41. B   42. A   43.C   44.D   45.A   46

Tags: