高考省级导航

全国 A安徽 B北京 C重庆 F福建 G广东 广西 甘肃 贵州 H河南 河北 湖南 湖北 黑龙江 海南 J江苏 江西 吉林 L辽宁 N内蒙古 宁夏 Q青海 S山东 山西 陕西 四川 上海 T天津
     X新疆 西藏 Y云南 Z浙江

2013年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(试题类型:B)英 语(新课标山西卷)(三)
2013-06-10 14:54:18 来源:91考试网 作者:www.91exam.org 【
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员、事业编、教师等考试资料40G!
nbsp;        
    C. adopt            D. analyze

38. A. instead         B. strangely            C.as usual          D. like me

39. A. learning        B. working              C. satisfying          D. relaxing

40. A. convenient      B. awkward              C. boring          D. exciting

41. A. height          B. force            C. skill            D. weight

42. A. locked          B. repaired             C. powered         D. grasped

43. A. hands       B. feet             C. keys             D. handles

44. A. place           B. action               C. play            D. effect

45. A. operation       B. communication   C. transportation     D. production

46. A. exploration     B. education            C. experiment         D. entertainment

47. A. flexible        B. safe             C. starting             D. comfortable

48. A. yet              B. just             C. still                 D. even

49. A. shown       B. pushed          C. driven          D. guided

50. A. realized        B. suggested            C. agreed          D. admitted

51. A. lifted          B. turned          C. pressed          D. seized

52. A. path        B. position             C. direction            D. way

53. A. easy        B. heavy            C. major            D. extra

54. A. forgotten       B. repeated             C. conducted             D. finished

55. A. weaknesses      B. challenges           C. anxieties              D. illnesses

第三部分  阅读理解(共两节,满分60分)

第一节  (共15小题;每小题3分,满分45分)

A

Some people will do just about anything to save money. And I am one of them. Take my family’s last vacation. It was my six-year-old son’s winter break form school, and we were heading home from Fort Lauderdale after a weeklong trip. The flight was overbooked, and Delta, the airline, offered us $400 per person in credits to give up our seats and leave the next day. I had meetings in New YorkSo I had to get back. But that didn't mean my husband and my son couldn't stay. I took my nine-month-old and took off for home.

The next day, my husband and son were offered more credits to take an even later flight. Yes, I encouraged—okay, ordered—them to wait it out at the airport, to "earn" more Delta Dollars. Our total take: $1,600. Not bad, huh?

Now some people may think I'm a bad mother and not such a great wife either. But as a big-time bargain hunter, I know the value of a dollar. And these days, a good deal is something few of us can afford to pass up.

I've made living looking for the best deals and exposing (揭露) the worst tricks. I have been the consumer reporter of NBC's Today show for over a decade. I have written a couple of books including one titled Tricks of the Trade: A Consumer Survival Guide. And I really do what I believe in.

I tell you this because there is no shame in getting your money’s worth. I’m also tightfisted when it comes to shoes, clothes for my children, and expensive restaurants. But I wouldn't hesitate to spend on a good h

Tags:
】【打印繁体】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
上一篇2013年高考新课标全国Ⅱ卷英语(完.. 下一篇没有了

网站客服QQ: 960335752 - 14613519 - 48225117