高考省级导航

全国 A安徽 B北京 C重庆 F福建 G广东 广西 甘肃 贵州 H河南 河北 湖南 湖北 黑龙江 海南 J江苏 江西 吉林 L辽宁 N内蒙古 宁夏 Q青海 S山东 山西 陕西 四川 上海 T天津
     X新疆 西藏 Y云南 Z浙江

2013年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(试题类型:B)英 语(新课标山西卷)(六)
2013-06-10 14:54:18 来源:91考试网 作者:www.91exam.org 【
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员、事业编、教师等考试资料40G!
gement and operative management.

C. Examples of nonprofit business include such organizations as social service agencies and may hospitals.

D. However, some businesses only seek to earn enough to cover their operating costs.

E. The second aspect relates to the application of these policies by departments.

F. In the theory of business management, organization has two main aspects.

G. Planning in business management has three main aspects.

II

注意事项:

0.5毫米黑色笔迹的签字笔将答案写在答题卡上。写在本试卷上无效。

第四部分 写作(共两页,满分35分)

第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

假定英语课上老师要求同桌中间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。

增加:把缺词处叫个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。

删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。

修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。

注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;

2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。

I hardly remember my grandmother. She used to holding me on her knees and sing old songs. I was only four when she passes away. She is just a distant memory for me now.

I remember my grandfather very much. He was tall, with broad shoulder and a beard that turned from black toward gray over the years. He had a deep voice, which set himself apart from others in our small town, he was strong and powerful. In a fact, he even scared my classmates away during they came over to play or do homework with me. However, he was the gentlest man I have never known.

第二节  书面表达(满分25分)

假定你是李华。请你给笔友Peter写封信,告诉他你叔叔李明将去他所在城市开会,带去他想要的那幅中国画,同时询问他是否可以接机。信中还需说明:

李明:高个子,戴眼镜

航班号:CA985

到达:86日上午11:30

注意:1. 词数100左右;2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3. 开头语和结束语已为你写好。

2013年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试

英语试题答案(B卷)

选择题答案

第一、二、三部分

1—5 ACACB     6-10 BBABA     11-15 BACAA    16-20 BCBCC

21-25 BBDCA    26-30 DABCB    31-35 ADCDA    36-40 CCDAB

41-45 DABAC    46-50 CDDBA    51-55 BCADB    56-60 AACCB

61-65 DCDDB    66-70 BCABD    71-75 DCGEA

非选择题答案

第四部分:

第一节:

I hardly remember my grandmother. She used to holding me on her knees and sing old songs. I was only

hold

four when she passes away. She is just a distant memory for me now.

passed

I remember my grandfather very much. He was tall, with broad shoulder and a beard that turned from black

well / clearly                 shoulders

toward gray over the years. He had a deep voice, which set himself apart from others in our small town,he was

\

to / into                                         him                              and

strong and powerful. In a fact, he even scared my classmates away during they came over to play or do

when

homework with me. However, he was the gentlest man I have never known.

ever

第二节:One Possible Version

Dear Peter,

How are you doing?

I’m writing to tell you that my uncle Li Ming is going to your city for a conference, and I’ve asked him to bring you the Chinese painting you’ve asked for before.

Also, I’d like you to do me a favor. Would you please meet my uncle at the airport and take him to his hotel since this is his first visit to the U.S.? Thank you in advance!

His flight number is CA985, and it will arrive at 11:30 am, August 6. My uncle is tall and he is wearing glasses. And he will be in a blue jacket.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours,

Li Hua

Tags:
】【打印繁体】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
上一篇2013年高考新课标全国Ⅱ卷英语(完.. 下一篇没有了

网站客服QQ: 960335752 - 14613519 - 48225117