设为首页    加入收藏

银行招聘考试省级导航

全国 A安徽 B北京 C重庆 F福建 G广东 广西 甘肃 贵州 H河南 河北 湖南 湖北 黑龙江 海南 J江苏 江西 吉林 L辽宁 N内蒙古 宁夏 Q青海 S山东 山西 陕西 四川 上海 T天津
     X新疆 西藏 Y云南 Z浙江 更详细省市县级导航 银行招聘考试专用题库

银行招聘考试--银行英语常用词汇 (三)
2011-11-16 20:10:33 来源:91考试网 作者:www.91exam.org 【
ccount 开户头

 银行英语口语-存款

 How much do you want to deposit with us?

你想在我们这存多少?

How much do you wish to pay into your account?

你希望在你的户头上存多少?

 How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

 How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

你有多少钱要存入呢?

 I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。

 Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?

 I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

我想在我的户头上存300元。

 I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。

 I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.

我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。

 I want to deposit my paycheck.

我想存入我的工资支票。

 I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

 Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?

请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?

 I'd like to cash this money order.

我想兑现这张汇款单。

 I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

 Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?

请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?

 What if I overdraw?

如果透支了怎么办?

 Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。

 Please write your account number on the back of the check.

请在支票背面写上你的帐号。

 We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.

我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

 Please endorse the cheque.

请背签这张支票。

 The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.

旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。

 Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".

这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。

 Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.

你每开一张支票将花2美圆。

Useful Words and Phrases

account number 帐目编号

depositor 存户

pay-in slip 存款单

a deposit form 存款单

a banding machine 自动存取机

to deposit 存款

deposit receipt 存款收据

private deposits 私人存款

certificate of deposit 存单

deposit book, passbook 存折

credit card 信用卡

principal 本金

overdraft, overdraw 透支

to counter sign 双签

to endorse 背书

endorser 背书人

to cash 兑现

to honor a cheque 兑付

to dishonor a cheque 拒付

to suspend payment 止付

cheque,check 支票

cheque book 支票本

order cheque 记名支票

bearer cheque 不记名支票

crossed cheque 横线支票

blank cheque 空白支票

rubber cheque 空头支票

cheque stub, counterfoil 票根

cash cheque 现金支票

traveler's cheque 旅行支票

cheque for transfer 转帐支票

outstanding cheque 未付支票

canceled cheque 已付支票

forged cheque 伪支票

Bandar's note 庄票,银票

银行英语口语-取款、结余 

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.

我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。

I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.

我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。

 I want to close my account with you.

我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.

我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

 May I draw money against the letter of credit here?

我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?

Could you tell me my balance?

能否把存款结余金额告诉我?

 Please let me know my balance.

请告诉我结余金额。

 I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.

我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。

 Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.

Tags:
】【打印繁体】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
上一篇中国人民银行招聘考试试题2001试题 下一篇招商银行软件中心诚聘2012届毕业..

网站客服QQ: 960335752 - 14613519 - 48225117