2014年考研英语一真题及答案解析(六)
2016-03-03 07:20:15 来源:91考试网 作者:www.91exam.org 【
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员、事业编、教师等考试资料40G!
ad.

Do not write the address. (10 points)

Part B

【参考答案】

Dear Mr. President,

I am writing to put forward some suggestions concerning the ways to improve student’s physical condition in your university. My proposals are as the following.

First and foremost, I propose that we should take advantages of physical education classes on our campus, and not only educate students to realize the significance of the classes, but also to encourage students to take an active part in the classes. More importantly, we should attach importance to the role played by extra-curricular activates. For example, we could plan and organize a large number of such ball games as football games, basketball games and so on.

It’s my honor to share my opinions concerned with you. If you could take my advice into consideration, I will be highly grateful.

Sincerely yours

Li Ming

52. Directions:

Write an essay of 160-200 words based on the following drawing. In your essay, you should

1) describe the drawing briefly,

2) interpret its intended meaning, and

3) give your comments.

You should write neatly on the ANSWER SHEET(20 points)

【参考答案】

As is shown abovein the first picture along the road walked a young and vigorous motherleading her girl hand in handwith smile on her face three decades agowhile nowadays the daughter in the prime of her life guided her aged mother through the road arm in arm in the second picture. Recently there is a heated discussion about these pictures on Wei bo. Simple as they are the meaning behind is as deep as ocean.

The meaningful drawing mirrors a common phenomenon in contemporary society that there is the positive influence of fealty. It is universally acknowledged that supporting the aged is the responsibility of the sons and daughters of the Chinese people. First of all emphases should be given to the cultivation of young children on respecting and loving the elders which is undoubtedly an essential factor of this phenomenon. In additionour government should take joint efforts to carry out effective measures on how to punish those who abuse the elders. Last but not the leastevery individuals should keep deep in mind that it is the elders that contributed a lot to the rapid development of our society.

Given all the above argumentsI take the attitude that first of all we should show filial piety to parents who bring us to maturity. More importantly the public should embrace and promote the awareness of filial duty which is importance for a more active and healthy society. In conclusionfilial pietyas a traditional Chinese virtueis indispensable for us living a more valuable and fulfilling life.

Tags:
】【打印繁体】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
下一篇2013年考研英语(一)真题及答案..

网站客服QQ: 960335752 - 14613519 - 48225117